Duration : 3 years
Eligibility : Pass in +2
- Exclusively designed program for the application of Business Accounting knowledge
- Curriculum based on Industry requirements with ample opportunities for Placement.
- Programmed to create full-fledged Accounting and Finance Professionals
- Students of B.Com (ABA) have more opportunities in their career to get elevated to the level as Finance Managers, Finance Advisors, Business Advisors, Finance Controllers & Finance Directors.
- Simultaneously aspire for ACA, ACMA and ACS programs.
- Support Centre for ACMA and ACS programmes is functioning in our College campus.
Features of the Programme
- Compulsory Institutional training for 120 hours during I, III, V & VI Semesters.
- Professional training – cum report for 30 days at the end of II and IV semesters.
- Comprehensive subject viva-voce will be conducted at the end of VI Semester
- Classes will be handled by professionally qualified teachers & finance experts.
- Empowerment of students through “FINMAN” Association
Accounting and Finance related Courses
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Corporate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business Valuation Management
Tax related Courses
- Income Tax Law and Practice – I
- Income Tax Law and Practice – II
- Indirect Taxation
Law related Courses
- Mercantile Law
- Company Law & Practice
- Industrial & Labour Laws
Computer & IT related Courses
- MS Office and Tally (Computerized Accounting)
- Information Security and System Control
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Commerce and Management related Courses
- Managerial Economics
- Business Organization & Management
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Business Communication & Business Ethics
- Project Management & Appraisal
- Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Mathematics for Competitive Examinations
- Auditing and Assurance
- Banking Theory Law and Practice
Training & Viva-Voce related courses
- Institutional Training – 120 Hours (4 semesters)
- Professional Training-cum Report (2 Semesters)Co
- Comprehensive Subject Viva-voce