The success of an educational institution depends on the performance of its alumni. STC has established strong bond with Alumni and has a registered Alumni Association which functions very actively with a purpose. Every year Alumni Meet is conducted on the Sunday (adjoining Christmas) in the month of December. The association do release an updated Alumni Directory every year with a view to establishing better network, linkage and leverage among the Alumni.
Alumni are identified and their portraits are prominently displayed on the corridors of the college so that they can be role models for their successors. Emerging Star, Best Alumni and Outstanding Alumni Awards have been instituted to honour the alumni every year. The college also releases a Newsletter in commemoration of Alumni Day. STC is quite confident that the involvement and the promotional attitude of STC Alumni will definitely steer the institution into limelight and take it to greater heights in terms of students attitude, quality and future vision.
STC College Alumni Association has the following Bank Account :
Federal Bank, Pollachi
A/c number : 11790100148900 and CIF: 133831706.
IFSC Code: FDRL0001179
The following are the Objectives of the Association :
- To create and establish Alumni endowments for granting scholarships, prizes and medals to the students showing high proficiency in their studies, sports and extracurricular fields and honour former students of the Institution.
- To conduct seminars, conferences, workshops, endowment lectures and other academic activities and also to keep in touch with one another of the Institution’s faculty, non-teaching staff and students to assist the student community.
- To bring out magazines, souvenirs and newsletters highlighting the activities of the Institution and its Alumni.
- To organize cultural and educational programmes and also to conduct Alumni Day Celebrations every year.
- To help the Alumni to get advice from the Institution on various academic problems and job opportunities that they may come across in their work and real life.
- To maintain the accounts of the Association properly and get the accounts audited and certified by a Chartered Accountant every year and submitting returns to the Registrar of Societies
- All bank transactions would be carried out only in the name of the Association and all transactions would be carried out by means of cheques excepting daily petty cash transactions.
- The Association will carry out the operations not aligning with any particular political party or religion
- The Association will operate on a not-for-profit basis.
|Name||Occupation and Address||Designation|
|S. BOOPATHI||Managing Director
Sebosa and RindiaR software Private Limited,
No.6, Vaishnavi Complex, Ranga Konar Street,
Kattoor, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore – 641009.
(M.Sc SS) – 2005-10 Batch
J.P.Morgan Chase & Co.,
Prestige Tech Park,Outer Ring Road, Sarjapur Main Road,
Marathahalli,Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560103.
|R.G. NAWIN KRISHNA
(MBA) – 2009-11 Batch
Mindwiz Techno Solutions
Cell: 9677749696 / 9952555592
|P. DEVARAJ||Programme Producer and Anchor
|G. UNNI KRISHNAN
(MBA) – 2012-14 Batch
|Ganesh Essence Mart, Gem Traders, GEM & Company
17/219 Bazar Street, Pollachi -642 001.
Cell: 9095542056 / 8925282394
Executive Committee Members
|C. SIVASANKAR, (MIB) – 2009-11 Batch||Cell: 9578938286|
|NIYAZ HUSSAIN, (MCA) – 2005-08 Batch||Cell: 8248557637 / 9943500979|
|S. ANANDHAKRISHNAN – (B.Sc CS) – 2005-08 Batch||Cell: 09739037775|
|M. NANDAKUMAR Commerce Stream||Cell: 8807404909|
|JOEL KENNEDY, (MSW) – 2011-13 Batch||Cell : 72458248 / 9443020732|
HOD, MBA Department
HOD, M.Com (IB) Department
B.Sc (C.Sc) Department
Alumni of STC are contributing both financially and also academically by being members of Board of Studies of various departments and acting as resource persons for guest lectures and placement trainings and also extending help and support for the placement of our students.
The details of Alumni Activities are prepared in the form of Newsletter as shown below: