MSW students organized a 10 – day rural camp at Narikalpatti village, Palani(TK),Dindugal(Dist),from 30-12-08 to 08-01-09.
Major activities of the camp were:
- Women Employment–address by Mrs.Nesamani Palnila, Director,Nesakarangal to SHGS on
- Medical camp for identifying diabetes and hypertension by IMA doctors on 06-01-09
- Veterinary camp on 02-01-09
- Modern agriculture techniques – address by Mr.Sivakumar, Gandhigram Rural Institute on 04-01-09
- Grievance petitions collected by Mr.Palanisamy, Inspector of Police,Mr.Nachimuthu
- Revenue Inspector,Palani on 07-01-09.