OBJECTIVE OF THE MANDRAM
- To ignite and elucidate the minds of the youth by introducing the strong spiritual messages and patriotic feelings of Swami Vivekananda.
- To create awareness among the students on the role of youth in our mother India
FUNCTIONS OF THE MANDRAM
- Encourage the students to participate in various spiritual related programmes and swami Vivekananda related literary competitions.
- Motivating the younger generation to participate and learn yoga, meditation and spiritual programmes exercises.
- Conducting workshops and conventions on Swami Vivekananda’s messages, Cultural and National Values.
- Organizing the Inter school and Inter Collegiate competitions during the Youth Day celebration every year.
- Coordinating all programmes related to Swami Vivekananda.
- Conducting the photo and books exhibition of Swami Vivekananda.
Mr. S. Nagarajan
HoD, Assistant Professor,
Department of MCom(IB),