Drama is the specific mode of fiction represented in performance. The future of our nation depends on our ability to create and to be creative. During the coming decades our most important national resources will be human resources. If our nation is to continue to meet the challenges of the future, today’s colleges need to develop creative leaders.
- To develop students self-confidence, self-discipline and self-motivation.
- To acquire increased understanding of others, themselves and the world around of students.
- To acquire understandings and abilities in group processes.
- To develop an understanding of the processes and elements involved in creating works of dramatic art of students.
- To develop students acting and presentation skills.
- To explore the competitive of student.
- To make them think and present logically.
Mr. T. Rameshkumar
UG Department of Mathematics,