In India, BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) is one of the sought after courses in the recent times. The popularity of BBA courses in India is tremendous as majority of BBA colleges in India offer this bachelor’s degree program in the form of a three-year course. BBA degree can be portrayed as the gateway to the global business sector. This authentic business management course includes subjects like Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management (HRM), Entrepreneurship, etc., The focus of the department is to build up the ability to solve various problems associated with business enterprises and also get a platform to make the students familiar with the fast changing business situation.
FROM HOD'S DESK
Dr.V.Sivakamy, MBA., M.Phil., Ph.D., SET
Head of the Department
Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College,
Pollachi – 642107
At the very outset, On behalf of STC, I would like to welcome the students to Bachelor of Business Administration. The business world is changing rapidly. Over the years, emerging changes and challenges in the global economic environment have created a need for professionals educated in business administration. Choosing the right career option is one of the biggest challenges, particularly for students heading from school to higher education. The main motive of management education today is to develop the intellectual abilities of the students and fostering them to align themselves with the industry requirements. The students are encouraged to attend seminars, guest lectures, industrial visits etc on a regular basis to give them practical exposure and make them fully equipped to face the corporate world. Management education trains students to resolve conflicting business issues, to take management decisions and analyze the business effects of such decisions.
- To focus on the study of business administration, which involves detailed study of different aspects of the business.
- To equip the students with the latest business knowledge to meet the requirements of changing corporate firms.
- To create a successful and competent business entrepreneur
- To provide education through modern technology and to meet the competitive world successful
- To empower socially responsible citizen
- Offering best professional development and career management opportunities for management students
- To prepare and hone the students to apply theoretical knowledge to business-related challenges in the ever changing business environment