- Knowledge Enhancement through Problem Based Learning
- Teaching through ICT tools
- Case Studies, Journal and Book Reviews
- 80% Teaching and 20% Self-Learning through Student Seminars
- Exclusive computer lab with high speed internet connection
- Industry Internship training with Mini Projects
- Guest Lectures by experts from industry and Reputed institutions
- Regular visits to industries
- Advisory Committee members from Industry Experts and Reputed Academic institution
- Visiting Professors in many subjects for value addition
- Student Mentorship and Team Goals
- Personal skills development through Talent sprint , Communication skills development through Wordsworth
- 6 months in-planned project for each student in industry
- Involvement of students in Research and Consultancy projects
- The Students Association (STACS) conducts all the events to enrich organizing skills among them
FROM HOD'S DESK
Head, PG Computer Application
Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College,
Pollachi – 642107
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The social purpose of the MCA @ STC is to create capable Computer Professionals required for the IT industry. To create a capable human resource, one needs to develop the skill in the youth beyond the syllabus and towards application of knowledge in real life. To create positive and high professional skills in the youth it is necessary to transform them into creative and capable persons to perform effectively.
“The MCA Programme at STC is thus a process of evolving a “Professional Expert” out of an ordinary student”.
MCA @ STC adopts unique teaching learning system, combining theory and practices, seminars, assignments, online tests through Moodle, etc with great emphasis on laboratory training, industry internship & extended project work.
In the process of producing professional System Analyst, Software Engineer, MCA at STC adopts over 100 hours of Soft Skill training (Quantitative Aptitude, Attitude, Communication, Group Discussion, Seminar, International Certification Training, Software Debugging, Quiz etc.).
MCA @ STC is supported by a vibrant Placement Services. The alumni of MCA at STC are well placed in leading companies like TCS, WIPRO, CTS, Infosys, iGate, RBS, HP, HCL, Hexaware technologies, US Technologies, ORACLE, Honeywell Technologies, Accenture, Agile Labs, Bosch, etc.
- To develop the youth into Computer Professionals through right exposure and inculcate in them a Social Commitment. To facilitate higher quality of placement and to develop innovative capabilities.
- To emerge as one among the Best Schools of Computer Applications recognized at the National and International levels.
- To offer world class education with well qualified and experienced teachers and state of art infrastructure for producing graduates with global competency in the field of Computer Applications.
- To reach high academic credentials
- To provide latest updations in the field of Advanced Technologies and Computer Applications
- To procure industry tie-ups
- To facilitate higher quality of placements
- To be a centre for Excellence, Training, Research and Consultancy
- To develop the youth with social commitments