B.Sc. (IT)., graduates have immense opportunities to serve as technocrats in the fast growing IT sectors.
B.Sc (IT) primarily focuses on subjects such as software, databases, and networking. After completion of this degree, a student can pursue his / her higher studies like M.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (CS), MCA, MBA, MIB, MSW, M.S., etc.
Job scopes in IT sector are very wide and varied right from computer hardware and networking to softwares. Telecommunications and Office Automation also require IT students.
Placement opportunities as Software Engineer / Programmer, Developer (Dot Net / JAVA / C++ etc…), Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Network Programmer, Tester, System Analyst, Business Analyst and System Engineer in MNC IT Companies.
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Programming in C (Theory and Lab)
- Object Oriented Programming with C++ (Theory and Lab)
- Digital Fundamentals and Computer Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Relational Database Management Systems (Theory and Lab)
- Web Programming Essential (Theory and Lab)
- Software Engineering
- ASP. Net Programming using C# (Theory and Lab)
- PHP Programming (Theory and Lab)
- Computer Networks
- Java Programming (Theory and Lab)
- XML and Web Services (Theory and Lab)
- Information Security
- Mobile Computing
- Big Data Analysis
- Internet of things
- Mobile Application Development
- Applied Statistics
- Operations Research
- Basics of Accounting
- Principles of Management