B.Sc. (IT)., graduates have immense opportunities to serve as technocrats in the fast growing IT sectors.
B.Sc (IT) primarily focuses on subjects such as software, databases, and networking. After completion of this degree, a student can pursue his / her higher studies like M.Sc. (IT), M.Sc. (CS), MCA, MBA, MIB, MSW, M.S., etc.
Job scopes in IT sector are very wide and varied right from computer hardware and networking to softwares. Telecommunications and Office Automation also require IT students.
Placement opportunities as Software Engineer / Programmer, Developer (Dot Net / JAVA / C++ etc…), Network Administrator, Database Administrator, Network Programmer, Tester, System Analyst, Business Analyst and System Engineer in MNC IT Companies.
- Problem Solving and Data structures
- Programming in C
- Digital Fundamentals and Computer Organization
- Object Oriented Programming with C++
- Operating systems
- Relational Database Management System
- Web Technology
- Software Engineering
- NET Programming using C#
- Computer Networks and Information Security
- Java Programming
- Android Programming I
- Android Programming II
- Fundamentals of Python Programming
- Object Oriented System Development
- Mobile computing and WAP
- E-Commerce and M-Commerce
- Computer Installation and Servicing
- Data Mining and Data Warehousing
- Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance
- Network Protocols
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Mastering LAN and Troubleshooting
- Big Data Analytics
- Software Project Management
- Network Security
- Cloud Computing
- Embedded Systems and Real Time Operating Systems
- Internet of Things