Duration : 3 years
Eligibility : Pass in +2
- BCA graduates can start up their career prospects either in Government or private sector since there are a lot of employment opportunities in them.
- Job opportunities can be found in software and hardware companies.
- Opportunities for placement of the BCA degree holders are plenty as they undergo vigorous training in Programming Languages, Software Package, Mathematics, Project work etc.
- Later, they can on their own establish software consultancies. As the industry requirements for computer scientists grow day by day, BCA programme can be a better choice of study for the students.
- On the completion of the programme, students become eligible to join PG courses such as MCA, MBA, MIB, MSW, M.Sc.(CS)., etc., They can be employed as Executives in EDP, System Executives, Software Engineers, System Programmers, etc., in software industries.
- Problem Solving and Data Structures
- Programming in C
- Digital Fundamental and Computer Organization
- Object Oriented Programming with C++
- Operating Systems
- Relational Database Management System
- Operations Research
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Photoshop Lab
- Flash Lab
- Computer Networks and Information Security
- Java Programming
- Summer Project
- Mathematics for Competitive Examinations
- Software Engineering
- Web Technologies
- PHP Programming
- E-Commerce and M-Commerce
- Business Process Outsourcing