Candidates selected for admission will be intimated by post. They should appear for an interview with their parent / guardian and bring with them the following certificates in original.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet (+2)
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport Size colour photographs – 2 Nos
- Stamp Size colour photographs – 2 Nos
- Provisional Certificate
- Consolidated Mark Sheet
- Migration Certificate (Students from other than Bharathiar University)
- Degree Certificate
- One set of photo copies (xerox) of all the certificates
Admission is subject to verification of statement of Marks by the Director of Government Examinations and if the mark sheet is found to be bogus, the admission is liable for cancellation and strict legal action will be taken. Students from other Universities / Boards should also obtain an eligibility certificate from Bharathiar University.
The communal reservation policy of Government of Tamilnadu will be followed. All admissions are subject to ratification by Bharathiar University.